Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
You will need:
- 1/2 cauliflower (broken into small florets)
- 2 cups of Barilla Gluten Free Elbows (cooked to packet directions and drained)
- 30g Sunbeam Walnuts
- 60ml Coles Red Wine Vinegar
- 40g Sunbeam Currants
- 1 handful of dill (leaves picked)
- 1 handful of chives (roughly chopped)
- 1 tub of Meredith Dairy Goats Curd
- 60ml Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (grated rind - and juiced)
- 150g of Meredith Dairy Sheep's Milk Yogurt
Preheat an oven to 180C. Arrange cauliflower florets in a baking dish, drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and a little bit crispy.
Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Pour 60ml of olive oil into a bowl, season with salt and grate in lemon rind. Squeeze over juice, add yogurt and mix to combine. Add the hot pasta and toss to coat. Leave to sit for a few minutes so the pasta can soak up the dressing while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Place walnuts on a roasting tray and toast in a preheated oven for 7-10 minutes or until coloured. Leave to cool slightly before crushing or roughly chopping. Pour vinegar into a small saucepan, add currants and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until the currants have soaked up the liquid and are juicy and plump.
To serve, spoon pasta into a serving dish and top with warm cauliflower. Sprinkle over walnuts, and herbs. Finish with the juicy currents for an extra burst of flavour and small dollops of goats curd. Enjoy!