Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 50 mins
Serving: 4 people
*Modify for Low Fodmap:
- Remove harissa
- Remove pomegranate
You will need
- 400g of Musque de Provence Pumpkin
- 1 dash of Cobram Olive Oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp of harissa spice blend
- 100g silverbeet
- 50g Sunbeam Sunflower Seeds
- 1 handful of dill
- 1 handful of parsley (roughly chopped
- 1 handful of tarragon
- 1 pomegranate
- 30g Sunbeam Pepitas
- 2 tbsp Cobram Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juice only)
- 1 litre Liddell's Lactose-Free UHT Full Cream Milk
- 200ml Liddell's Lactose-Free UHT Cream
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
For ricotta, place milk, cream and salt in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over a medium high heat. Add lemon juice and stir once or twice, curd should almost instantly split from the whey. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 4 minutes while the curd finishes separating from the whey.
Line a large sieve with muslin, place over a deep saucepan or bowl and pour in ricotta mixture. Leave to drain for 5-10 minutes. Bring the ends of the muslin together and gently squeeze to release any excess whey from the curd. Don’t squeeze too much as you will be left with a tight rubbery curd.
Preheat an oven to 180°C. Line a Circulon Roasting Tray with a pieces of Multix Bake. Arrange pumpkin pieces over your prepared oven tray, generously drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 35-40 minutes or until edges are crisp and golden. While still warm sprinkle with harissa spice.
Place silverbeet in a large bowl, add sprouted seeds, dill, parsley and tarragon. Just before you are ready to serve, drizzle over garlic infused olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
To serve, arrange roasted pumpkin over a serving platter, dress with silverbeet salad and dot over ricotta. Scatter over pomegranate seeds and pepitas to finish.
- If musque de provence pumpkin is unavailable or difficult to find you can easily substitute with jap or butternut or your favourite variety.
- Any excess ricotta can be stored in a Multix Airtight Storage Container in the fridge for 5 days.
- For a bit more zing add 1-2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses to dress the salad as desired.